The stabilized soil batching plant is one of the road construction equipment, which is used for mixing stabilized mixture and water rigid material. The stable mixture consists of lime, cement, soot, soil and other aggregates. In general, the stabilized soil mixing plant is a mixture of aggregate batching machine, material belt conveyor, cement silo, screw conveyor, continuous mixer, finished belt conveyor, finished warehouse, control room, pneumatic system and so on. The soil stabilizer has the characteristics of stable performance, high reliability, convenient operation and maintenance, and it is suitable for producing high quality stable mixtures.
Features and Advantages:
1. Modular structure facilitates assembly, disassembly and transportation.
2. Taking advantage of double horizontal shaft forced mixer to ensure uniform mixing, high quality and high reliability.
3. The raw material belt conveyor, folding-finished belt conveyor installation and transportation convenience. It is equipped with the electric drum, which can be easily operated and maintained.
4. Different materials have an independent weighing system to ensure accurate measurement and proportion.
5. Butterfly valve pneumatic system with simple operation. To make sure the discharging is smooth and reduce material supply time.
6. Using screw conveyor to transport cement and soot, to avoid blockage and environmental pollution.
7. The stable soil mixing station uses the electric control system. PLC programmable computer can be controlled manually with reliable performance, easy operation and maintenance.
8.The fault can be monitored through the computer to improve the degree of automation of the equipment, which can greatly reduce labor intensity and labor input.